Sunday 2 March 2014

I am so full of inspiration........

I have been so totally inspired by a particular crafter whilst googling :D. Following on from my newly acquired inspiration I ebayed for polystyrene mannekin heads to alter and I came across a listing that said damaged mannekin heads - minimum of six sent - well I thought to myself - hmmm damaged, dented, moulding quality not up to stratch - does that really matter - I'm going to be altering them anyhow and out of the six there must be at least one or two useable not too bad items so......ordered them Friday afternoon and Saturday morning a very bemused postie stood at my front door with a massive box which he claimed was empty!!!! Well this is what was inside -13 off them!!!!! All in perfect condition apart from two which I feel adds to the alterability of them. Can't wait to get playing.
I wonder if this would make a good swap?????


3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know where to start - good luck:) I'd be interested to see the finished result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And,I too can't wait to see what happens to these!

    ReplyDelete