Tuesday 25 February 2014

Been playing this morning!!!!!

Having read a post on UKS about enamel dots I was inspired by a tutorial paperandribbons had put up a link for to make you own enamel dots - the tutorial is by Betsy Veldman using plastic pony beads. I have thousands of the things just sat in a cupboard in the craft room so..........


What do you reckon - not bad for my first attemp???

I did have a few not quite so perfect but I can see a beauty in them and will use them on some altered art projects. The yellow and black one fused together reminds of a bee :D


3 comments:

  1. Have to agree the yellow & black one does look like a bee & just needs some wings now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a link to this tutorial please Netty? I'm intrigued now, they look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo they look great- must try . I also have boxes of these from years ago!!

    ReplyDelete