Wednesday 31 July 2013

Hoping the mojo has returned......

Been away from crafting now for soooooooooo long.........I just hope the mojo has returned because I really, really want to get back in the craft room again - dust down all my inks, stamps, gadgets, dies and sewing machine and get crafting. The girls from work gave me a beautiful Cath  Kidston wallet full of bamboo knitting needles to replace the set I lost long ago - I fancy knitting some squares to make throws for the living room - who am I kidding!!!!!!!!! I will probably managed half a throw!!!! But........half a throw would be a start wouldn't it?  :)

I bought a set of Banksy stamps earlier - an artist who will always inspire me so I'm hoping to create a collagey type canvas for my son's room (he's a Bansky fan too) can't wait for them to arrive.

I love mixed media, rubber stamping is my passion along with my die cutting machines but as previously mentioned I knit and also over the past twelve months have got into quilting - another project I'm hoping to complete is wrapped up in the craft room at the moment.


I hope to be sharing some of  my arty farty projects with you - here's one to be getting on with - its a technique I learned from an Andy Skinner online workshop - just love this technique 



6 comments:

  1. welcome back Netty ! LOVE that technique - is it easy to do on the online course?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very easy Gilly - Andy's online video tutorials always have the written instructions with good clear photos so you can save them or print them off. I've done about three workshops now and have loved every minute of them

      Delete
  2. Wow - Netty that is fabby, love it love it love it!
    Oh, and welcome back xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that, it's certainly different

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Netty and wowsers that project looks stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete